Front End Developer (HTML/CSS/JS)
SICCAR aims to connect and protect business and society. SICCAR enables organisations to share sensitive data through one trustworthy digital platform. Our platform addresses data sharing problems during interactions between citizens and government bodies.
SICCAR adopts distributed ledger technology (DLT), to deliver a cyber secure platform for organisations to collaborate on secure reliable data. SICCAR facilitates secure data sharing where data security, protection, integrity and governance are required.
About the Job
We're looking for an enthusiastic and keen Front End Developer to join us and help make the digital world safer and more efficient with software that provides streamlined and secure digital process.
The post is a key member of the development team who will:
- work closely with our in-house UI/UX designer and implement their design into front end apps;
- take the existing front end resources and own them with a view of open sourcing them;
- liase with customers and clients to understand their needs;
- be data driven when it comes to the apps and their development.
Suitable candidates with approximately 3 years of the following experience:
- HTML 5, CSS with a demonstrable portfolio.
- JSON, RESTful APIs.
- Front end testing frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha).
- Knowledge and experience of applying engineering principles and practices for design, build, test and deployment.
- Experience with DevOps and continuous integration.
- Committed to high quality, clean code.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Solid understanding of design principles, a creative mind and an eye for detail.
It would be great if you could provide a portfolio where you can show:
- Examples of where you have implemented someone elses design.
- Examples of where you have worked on your own but also as part of a team.
- Examples of where you have implemented data driven analytics and made appropriate changes.
Salary and Benefits:
- Remote working with full flexibility.
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit.
- Pension contributions.
- A discretionary equity-based incentive plan.
- An employee referral program.
- Cyclescheme, Techscheme.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.