atform mananging branded products Pentalog
Pentalog is searching for a Front-End Developer with React skills, for an Agile-infused project.
Our client is a software publisher founded in 2001, a leader in e-collaborative solutions for large retailer brands. The company provides a set of applications that enable retailers and manufacturers to optimize their product development lifecycle and thus improve competitiveness and security.
The product we are developing for our client involves a platform that ensures the management of branded products for major retailers in Europe and North America. While working for this product, you will have the chance to dig into the Product Lifecycle Management industry, understand the business needs of world-renowned retailers and bring your valuable contribution to help them accomplish their goals.
The project is a complex app ecosystem comprising both new implementations (new application layers and new apps) and modules linked together into a powerful core product.
Technological stack: React.js, ASP.NET, C# 7, Microservices architecture, CI/CD pipeline using Octopus and VSTS, RavenDB, Visual Studio 2017, Git just to name a few.
In this position, as a Front-End Developer, you will be guided by a Product Owner and a Scrum Master, as you will become part of a mixed international team, with professionals having years of experience on the product and in-depth knowledge.
- 4+ years of front-end development;
- At least 2 years of experience in dealing with React;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Server-side experience (especially ASP and C# is a plus);
- Fluent level of English is mandatory.
- Experience in .NET development;
- French language skills – not mandatory, but appreciated (we are a French-based company, you know!)