About the project
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with a desire to take on new technologies, for one of our biggest and most interesting projects. Our client is a world-renowned company, one of the largest travel web platforms of East Coast America.
The company aims to provide customers with unique travel experiences, as their platform offers user-generated content regarding restaurants and travel-related locations.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be working remotely with a team in charge of designing a quick, convenient, and exemplary user experience, guided by Agile best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with React, GraphQL, Enzyme & Mocha;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience;
- Ability to work across the stack (Java, microservices);
- Comfortable with Git and SVN repositories;
- Working knowledge of WCAG and WAI requirements would be considered a plus;
- Ability to take on new technologies;
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions;
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean, correct, and efficient code;
- High quality verbal and written communication skills;
- Sense of ownership, urgency, and pride in your workEdit Opportunity Description;
- Fluency in English.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.