Intechnica was founded in 2006 and our vision is to make technology make a difference by increasing the value and removing the risks that Technology can bring to a business. Based in Manchester and London, Intechnicas Consulting, AI and Software Development services help businesses deliver real growth.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our Professional Services team providing general technical development expertise to a wide range of our clients. You will work in an AGILE environment within a small squad, each squad is responsible for servicing a specific client or looking after specific products.
We are agents of commercial growth and have worked with over 250 companies, large and small, including many well-known names/brands, to help them understand and improve their IT capability. People turn to us for sound advice and assistance in solving complex problems.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and dont watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Quiet room.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Were a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you dont have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.