We believe forming diverse teams in an inclusive environment is not only the key to our success - it's the human thing to do. Our collaborative culture encourages people to bring their whole selves to work where they can both inspire and be inspired.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply and we are committed to equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create landing pages and HTML emails supported across a variety of browsers and email clients both desktop and mobile
- Create front-end solutions to support automated marketing campaigns and events across various Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, SendGrid, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Assist in project discovery, requirements gathering, and project scoping
- Build out and conduct QA test plans for front-end projects and support client-side UAT efforts as needed
- Serve as best practice consultant and hands-on expert for web development processes and technologies
- Minimum of 4 years experience with email/landing page/form development
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS including responsive layouts
- 2 years experience JSON and RESTful APIs
- Process and project management skills for the full life of a software project
- Experience in creating and working with formal QA test plans -Exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and the ability to present technical information to others with clarity and ease
- Able to identify and resolve technical issues quickly, efficiently, and effectively
- Self-starter mentality with a passion for learning and a hunger for personal and professional growth
- Portfolio / GitHub repository / other examples of front-end development work is required
- Must reside in and be eligible to work in the United States
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, specifically with Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and SendGrid
- Support desk environment experience.
Apply now by using the application form.
Click here for the application form!