Front End Developer
SertifiÃ¢ÂÂ¯offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform.Ã¢ÂÂ¯SertifiÃ¢ÂÂ¯automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world useÃ¢ÂÂ¯SertifiÃ¢ÂÂ¯to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.Ã¢ÂÂ¯Ã¢ÂÂ¯
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Front End Developer to join our Engineering team. This position will be part of our eSignatures team, working on features that allow our customers to sign documents securely, anywhere at any time. YouÃ¢ÂÂ¯will work cross-functionallyÃ¢ÂÂ¯with up to five other scrum teams to solve problems and improveÃ¢ÂÂ¯our products and services.Ã¢ÂÂ¯
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You'll Tackle:
- Collaborate with our UX/UI Designer and our Engineering team to create front end applications optimized for mobile and desktop devices
- Design a polished, consistent, and flexible interface for our Agreement Platform focused on user experience
- Work with all groups to create iterative prototypes of UIs for new areas of the platform
- Evaluate, find, and recommend front end tools, frameworks, and design patterns to enforce consistent interactions
- Audit the site on mobile devices to identify points of friction
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, prototyping, and developing web or mobile applications
- 3+ years of experience consuming REST API's
- Familiarity with front-end build and packaging systems like Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, WebPack and NPM
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with unit-testing frameworks such as Karma/Jasmine
- Experience with developing single page applications with responsive and mobile friendly design
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with Agile Development & SCRUM
Nice To Have:
- Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiarity working with WebAPI to navigate service layer code and familiarity with C#
- Experience with Git
- Exposure to eCommerce payments or PDF/XFDF parsing and manipulation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What's in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make anÃ¢ÂÂ¯immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as:Ã¢ÂÂ¯competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance,Ã¢ÂÂ¯short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-taxÃ¢ÂÂ¯Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.