How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
Our long-term client, a fast-growing FinTech working closely with trading platforms, banks and financial services, who is always on the lookout for innovations in the industry, is hiring a Front-End Developer with Vue.js know-how.
As the number one investment platform in Europe, the company is on a mission to make investing safe, easy, and accessible to all.
In this role, you will mainly develop features and contribute to our client’s web frontend application. You will ensure timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance the performance and be responsible for maintaining an appealing and functioning web application.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work closely with the web frontend team and backend developers to ensure an up-and-running web application for the company’s platform, at all times. The also requires working closely with the Product Designers, Technical Product Owners to develop features and maintain the application.
• VueJS with Pug and Typescript
• Sass, Jest, PixiJS, Canvas
• Rest and Websockets
• Storybook, Webpack
• Git, gitlab
- Senior-level experience in front-end development;
- Excellent knowledge of VueJS, React, Angular or any similar modern web framework (2+ years);
- Very good CSS and HTML knowledge;
- Experience with RESTful services and Websockets;
- Strong experience in general OOP paradigms (e.g.: inheritance, genericity and interfaces);
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and adapt to new technologies;
- Previous experience working in cross functional teams
- The determination to get involved and discuss or bring up new ideas with the Team or the Product Owners;
- Great communication and English language skills.
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the Web Frontend platform;
- Responsibly generate maintainable and scalable code optimized for robustness, reliability and performance;
- Write and maintain unit tests, so that quality is maintained and adherence to functional requirements is ensured;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance at all times;
- Ensure peer-reviewing code from team members;
- Participate in Backlog refinements to add technical details to Tasks and User Stories;
- Discuss proposed designs and requirements to estimate the complexity of Tasks and User Stories;
- Code for features, thorough (unit) testing & merging written code;
- Break up user stories into apt tasks for technical implementation;
- Understand the features/requirements thoroughly;
- Regularly update the status of tasks and communicate / flag issues at the earliest;
- Fix bugs in real-time, to keep the Web application up and running;
- Play an active part in the development process, giving input and suggesting changes.
- Experience in developing large scale applications
- Experience with data visualisation, and charting with Canvas or PixiJS
- Know-how in optimizing for Performance
- Trading knowledge and concepts (order types / candle charts / bot trading)
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.