employer represented by techfolk
Flexys is hiring a Front End Angular Developer, or someone wishing to become adept with the Angular framework. This is an opportunity to positively impact a suite of fintech applications, achieving the standards you dream of.
We're building highly responsive and scalable single page applications that manage debt more effectively and provide a sustainable and positive experience for consumers. We're growing our engineering team and building out our digital engagement platform, applying machine learning and other AI techniques through Agile approaches.
This is a coding oriented position, building integrated solutions using Angular which are customisable, well implemented and that scale.
Joining our front end team, you will help shape how we build and implement UIs for data users, administrators and consumers. You'll join a collaborative multi-skilled team, working closely with our lead UX person and, at all times you'll have a lot of freedom in approach, technology choice and influence over multiple products. Importantly, you'll also be exposed to customers in order to understand their goals, and how their business and technology runs.
We're always open to new things and you can influence where we go and how we get there.
- Building a rich workflow design UI from scratch
- Designing a front end for telephony integration for inbound calls and campaigns
- Making a beautiful and informative visual for displaying a payment plan over time
- Crafting displays for work prioritisation and collaboration that allow teams to work in parallel effectively
We're looking for
- Someone with a good grounding in building web application from ends or SPAs
- Familiarity with Angular, or ready to transfer from React, Vue.js or Ember.js
- Familiarity with TypeScript, or can soon learn
- Affinity for displaying complex information in intuitive ways
- Familiarity with the principles of Agile, automated testing and continuous delivery
- Passion for building beautiful, responsive and accessible front ends
- Clear desire to learn, improve and share knowledge with colleagues
- Familiarity with - or keen to learn - service workers and 'mobile first'
Current stack - we'll help you get up to speed
Salary and benefits
- £40,000 to £55,000+ negotiable we're keeping an open mind
- Discretionary relocation assistance
- Flexible working environment
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays | medical cover | life cover | contributory pension | open source friendly IP Rights agreement | personal development budget available | conference involvement encouraged | time for open source contributions | on site cafe / restaurant | on site showers and changing rooms | option to bring your own device | standing desks, supportive chairs, high quality screens, choice of teas, coffee