SiteZeus is hiring a Front End Engineer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a strong background in Vue.Js, experience writing Unit Tests, and prefers working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based out of Tampa, FL and founded in 2013. We are a remote organization focused on company culture, industry changing technology, and employee value. Our customers use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next physical locations, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations. We empower brands to pick the very best locations by employing the very best people and giving them the tools to succeed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements and resolve current system issues.
- Collaborate with QA team to assist with automated and manual UI tests.
- Create UIs using Vue.
- Help migrate Knockout code to Vue.
- Write maintainable unit tests.
- Translate user stories and UI mock-ups into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
- Regularly participate in Agile ceremonies including daily scrum, refinement, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Make suggestions for process improvements consistent with our theme of continual process improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of TypeScript experience.
- 2+ years of Vue, React, or Angular experience (we use Vue here).
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Strong software development background.
- Able to write strong unit tests.
Why work at SiteZeus?
- Work from home, from our Tampa office, or hybrid! We operate fully remote.
- Unlimited PTO that we WANT you to use.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Legal and loads of awesome traditional benefits.
- Paid parental leave for Mother, Father, or Partner + dedicated nursing room in Tampa HQ.
- Paid monthly community service time.
- Paid company summits (Technology, Sales, Etc).
- Flexible work hours.
- Serious wellness programs to make your work-life balance better than ever.
- Monthly incentive for meeting sales goals (This is in addition to listed compensation).
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice within 1-3 business days of applying. SiteZeus promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening.
- Interview with the Tech Team.
- Interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Final Interview with Executive Leadership
SiteZeus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, culture, and the human experience. We go above and beyond to ensure that all team members feel comfortable about who they are and the contributions they make to our mission. Our team is highly encouraged to find a balance that allows for optimal fulfillment at work and home.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work within the United States. All roles may require prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and corporate communication skills. Further, SiteZeus takes physical health seriously and has processes in place to minimize the spread of Covid-19 at its Tampa HQ. Degree requirements and preferences may be substituted for bonified work history or relevant experience.