Ridgeline International, Inc.
We are looking for a Front-end developer to join our growing Software team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
What you will do:
- Translate mission requirements into production-quality code
- Optimize applications for performance, visual appeal, usability, and security
- Collaborate with back-end developers and software architects to improve quality
- Write functional engineering documents, user documents, and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you’ll accomplish in the first six months:
- Design and develop new UI's for Ridgeline software platforms
- Contribute new features to existing UI’s
- Continually refresh existing products with new features based on end-user feedback.
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a web front-end developer with experience in Angular or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and UI/UX
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- An in-depth understanding of DevOps with Git, Jenkins, and Docker is preferred.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with Leaflet JS
- Experience with mapping technologies
- Experience with WebRTC or WebGL