OVIAVO is a comprehensive fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. With OVIAVO, companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits - including consultation, access to clinics, and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company, but safe and confidential. We educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive.
We believe that everyone should have the same chances to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means.
We're looking to find a passionate frontend developer who gets excited about building multiple state of the art and user-centric SPAs in React.
- Implement new features together with the product team
- Be a pragmatic hands-on frontend developer who also loves continuously improving the maturity of our React apps
- You love to work super closely with UX and backend specialists to find the best trade-offs in terms of technology and user experience
You Should Have
- The ability to jump into a new codebase
- You are proficient with things like React, Typescript and GraphQL
- You are comfortable to work in a co-creative environment with direct communication, feedback and flat structures
- You appreciate a good sense of humour in the team
- You should be an EU citizen or eligible to work in Germany
- You are willing to move to Berlin in the midterm
It'd Be Nice If You Had
- A desire to write tests
- The ability to translate feature requirements into technical requirements
How we work
Interacting with other developers, designers and product managers is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for “doers” who can apply their engineering skills to their task and take the responsibility for it.
- We give shares to all our full time employees. This means you profit from our success.
- In our product team we live up to our understanding of agile, user-centric, lean and continuous improvement. We don't hide behind these terms to justify chaotic planning, unrealistic expectations and autocratic decision-making
- Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- We have just been successfully financed and have strong investors on our side
- We live a direct, open and appreciative culture
You want to be part of this success story? We are looking forward to receiving your online application even if your profile doesn’t match the description 100%.
At OVIAVO, we are committed to building an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion is a part of our success. We strongly encourage applications from indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.