Frontend Developer - for a cloud-based language training solution
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations worldwide, our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We're looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications.
We are looking for developers, who will continuously improve our highly performant digital Speexx platform, which connects millions of users around the world. There's plenty of technical knowledge across our teams, so if you love to outgrow yourself and break new grounds like we do, then join the international team of Speexx developers.
- HTML5, CSS3 [Less/Sass]
- UX/UI responsive web design. Single-page applications
- Experience with Node and NPM.
- Front-end library/frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Underscore, Backbone, Handlebars...)
- Version control (Git)
- IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
How can you help?
- Challenge existing work patterns and help us improve the product continuously
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems
- Work closely together with the Product Management team to achieve the next level together
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications is the base
- You have profound experience in both backend and frontend development
- Experience in an international environment and with SaaS products
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Agile development with SCRUM
- 200+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Offices at a central location in the heart of Madrid
- Flat hierarchies, an open culture and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and chose to work from any of our offices for a while.
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance
- Mac or PC, Laptop or Desktop, your choice of OS - you decide how you want to work
Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you!