Soundtrack Your Brand
Our Product Development team consists of around 50 very talented, motivated and humble product managers, engineers, designers and music experts. We strongly believe in product-led growth where the product itself is the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion and expansion. To support that journey we are now strengthening our Growth Engineering team.
Growth Engineering is focused on online customer activation and conversion. Today’s customers want to try before they buy a service, so the team constantly optimises our acquisition funnel to make it compelling and simple to start a trial. During the trial, the team focuses on giving new customers a great experience where they quickly find value in our service. Growth Engineering collaborates frequently with many other teams such as Analytics, Product Experience and Business Systems. Together with our Analytics team, we use Mixpanel for event tracking to help us understand our users’ behaviour. On a daily basis, you will conduct A/B tests, acting and reacting to data-driven initiatives.
You will be coming in contact with a variety of programming languages and platforms, but since this is a front-end oriented role, FE-based technologies should be your main strength. As you will work closely with our users, UX and/or UI experience is something that we expect and also highly appreciate.
You're friendly, pragmatic, professional, precise and fun to work with. Also, you are probably comfortable with describing yourself as:
- An excellent communicator – inside the team, as well as outside of it. You love to discuss different solutions and strategies for technical challenges.
- Believing that having diversity in perspective and experience will make for a better workplace for employees and a better product for our users.
- Being used to working independently and planning your own time and efforts.
- A person with an agile mindset who is comfortable thinking outside the box.
- An open person who says what you mean and means what you say.
- Well-versed in modern web development, HTML, and CSS
- Worked with a JS frameworks such as React, React Native, Angular or Vue.js.
- Previous experience of building robust and maintainable front-end systems.
- Strong knowledge of the current era of web browsers, including mobile variants.
- Experience of using Git, or a similar distributed source management system.
- iOS and/or Android app development
- Experience with PHP development (our Storefront is built on Kirby CMS)
- Experience with working as / with expertise in UX/UI development - a user-centric approach in product development.
- Knowledge of front-end development and build pipelines using Webpack/Rollup or similar.
- Having worked with SEO, conversion rate and/or page speed optimization.
- Professional experience of container based deployments using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience of automated front-end testing.
- Basic knowledge of functional programming.
- Familiar with agile development methods like Scrum, Kanban, or variations thereof.
Ticked some or most of the boxes above? Then don't hesitate to apply!