1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE - WEB.DE | GMX | 1&1 | mail.com
Do you have a passion for frontend web technologies? Do you really want to make a difference in a digital company with an agile, cross-functional environment and flat hierarchies? We have more than just a job waiting for you: the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to develop the frontends for more than 40 million customers of the GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com brands and thus make a significant contribution to the company's success.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of sophisticated frontend features and the use of modern web technologies.
- You will work in a cross-functional team with developers, product management, UI/UX designers and QA on new products.
- You perform code reviews of the software programmed in the team to ensure quality.
- You keep an eye on new technology trends and contribute ideas to continuously improve our frontends with regard to current and future requirements.
You have a technical degree such as computer science or a comparable education? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile web development team and are you passionate about front-end development? Are you interested in new technologies, can you learn quickly and do you enjoy learning new things? Are you a real team player and do you see yourself described in the points below? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You enjoy working with complex web frameworks such as stencil, React or comparable technologies. Architecture patterns like Redux are not unknown to you.
- You can develop high-quality software using unit tests, CleanCode as well as build and check tools.
- You are analytical, can also familiarise yourself with complex tasks and have a good command of English.
Reference ID: 1380