amazon web services
epilot digitizes the energy industry with a unique cloud software. We are a fast growing start-up in the heart of Cologne. Our mission: epilot revolutionizes the way all market partners in the energy world work together to deliver products and services. We offer a large network of partners within the cloud world, which is constantly expanded by the community.
We "epilots" are a team of experts from the fields of software development, energy management, product management and sales. In order to bring our solution even faster to the top in the energy world, we are looking for you as a Frontend Developer (m/f/d).
What awaits you
- You get a deep insight into the German energy market and why epilot is a blessing for the digitalization of the market.
- As a frontend developer you will work on the new and further development of our React applications
- You are responsible for implementing user interfaces based on wireframes and screen designs by our UX designers.
- You write unit and end-to-end tests for the features and applications you develop.
- You help your team to analyze and correct errors
- You are involved in the conception of new features as well as in the optimization of existing features
- You are part of an agile, cross-functional team of backend and frontend developers as well as designers and product managers.
- You will also work with other teams to make epilot an even better product
- Technically speaking, the use of cutting edge technology is awaiting you, e.g. React, Node.js, Typescript, Golang, AWS and Serverless. Check out our current tech stack @https://techradar.epilot.io
What you bring
- You have first experiences with ES6, TypeScript, Webpack, ESLint
- Nice to have: Experience with GraphQL, Node.js, AWS, Java
- You have fun creating user-friendly UIs with CSS and HTML
- Ideally you have already gained experience in an eCommerce environment
- Tech Stack: React, TypeScript, GitLab CI/CD, Bugsnag (Backend microservice architecture on AWS Kubernetes Cluster)
What we offer
- The opportunity to help building the most successful SaaS platform in the energy market.
- Start-up mentality: dynamic atmosphere and great team spirit.
- A rapidly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Exponential learning curve - epilot is growing rapidly and we expect the same from you. You never stand still, you are permanently challenged, you learn from your mistakes a la Fail Fast and Often.
- A central location in the heart of Cologne with cool cafes around the corner.
- Performance is rewarded with us - We take your desired salary seriously and talk openly about it with you.
- Transparency - We maintain a very flat and open corporate culture, everything is visible and open for discussion.
- Coffee, cold drinks, fruits and much appreciation
You want to know what it is like to work for us? Find out what our colleagues on Kununu say about work @ epilot: https://www.kununu.com/de/epilot
Not convinced yet? Check out our promise to you: promise.epilot.cloud