Work from your home in Germany, our amazing office in Nürnberg, or somewhere in between. You choose how you work at Paessler.
Here at Paessler we are passionate about software and care about the people who build it. These people build PRTG, a network, cloud and IoT monitoring software product that is used and trusted by more than 300,000 users daily.
With you as a committed and long-term team player, we're looking to strengthen the team responsible for creating PRTG's new user interface with modern web technologies.
- You work in an agile team within the product development department responsible for PRTG
- You develop and maintain the web application and application server
- You are in close contact with our UI design specialists, implementing innovative ideas and never lose sight of the user
- You support your colleagues with code reviews and cross-testing of new functionalities
- You bring your ideas to the team, discussing and planning their implementation together with the Product Owner
- You take responsibility for our high code and product quality
- You have experience in building Single Page Applications
- You have some experience with API development (preferably with Golang)
- You have basic knowledge in using a typed programming language
- You have ideally already worked in an agile environment
- You are already familiar with version control and continuous build tooling like Git, Gitlab or GitHub
- You know how to write maintainable and testable code
Make it easy for yourself and use the application button below.
Your contact person for this great job is:
And at the end, a very important note:
For us, diversity is natural; we welcome it and want to promote it to the best of our ability. Our job advertisements are aimed at people, not at a gender (nor at a sexual orientation, origin or faith). If you come across any kind of wording in our advertisements that refers to a particular gender, this is for ease of reading only. If you come across something that we could have done better, we ask you to please point it out to us (also later in the application process). Individuality shall break linguistic boundaries; however, our language must develop and evolve. Apply for a job with us and make our corporate culture more colourful!