The Platform.sh Experience Design team is looking for a driven web developer to become a partner in creating and delivering joyful experiences across all our digital platforms.
We’re looking for someone with experience, creativity and love of design to help us deliver amazing digital products. As a member of the design team, you’ll work closely with our entire design, marketing, product front-end, and engineering teams.
You will work closely with the visual design team and developers throughout the company to ensure design consistency on our marketing site and other web properties (community, documentation, LMS, status pages, internal playbook, etc.). This will include helping build our new component library and integrating it across all web properties, plus other front-end projects as needed.
The right person must be:
- A designer at heart, with excellent attention to detail across all breakpoints and devices.
- Familiar with and committed to best practices for accessibility.
- Excited to learn new skills. Our product supports over 70 languages and frameworks, so it’s a safe bet that at some point you’ll be asked to work on a project written in one you don’t know (with the support of a team member who does).
- A team player who thrives on collaboration, sharing knowledge and best practices to help shape a solution, and knows how to give and receive constructive feedback.
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with React, Gatsby, and/or Strapi.
- Have experience implementing and/or maintaining component libraries and design systems (Storybook, React Styleguidist, Pattern Lab, etc.).
- Have used Platform.sh on previous projects.
- Have experience with any other web-based languages (Python, PHP, Go, Java, etc.). As mentioned, we support everything but the kitchen sink, so if you know it, there’s a good chance it will come in handy!
Last but not least, you will join a team that loves beautiful and user-friendly products. Platform.sh was founded by a technical team who have PaaS product development in their DNA and are still at the helm of the company and continuously evolving the product. In everything we do, we do our best to deliver high quality and robust devops user experiences.