Foodspace Technology, Inc.
Founded in 2018, Foodspace has the goal of revolutionizing the food sector with technology that will power transparency and efficiency. Our proprietary technology powered by cutting-edge AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision ensures PIM (Product Information Management) quality in seconds, with 100% accuracy for leading CPG brands and retailers.
We are seeking our first Frontend Engineer to design, build, and deploy and bring our internal web tools to the next level! Reporting to the CTO, you’ll help us build our innovative human-in-the-loop quality assurance system that ultimately provides our customers with accuracy and complete product information. You will be working on both the client facing SaaS solution as well as internal tooling to ensure fast and efficient data review.
On any given day, projects you might work on include:
- Building our internal suite of quality assurance tools for human-in-the-loop data review
- Maintaining and iterating on our administrative tooling for review accuracy and labeling progress
- Developing new features for our growing suite of web products including the Foodspace image upload portal, product lookbook, and demonstration UI
- Troubleshooting and maintaining existing products
- Fixing bugs and working with internal users to address requirements and prioritization
- Converting user requirements into technical implementation
- General duties will include debugging bugs, maintenance on the production system, and development of new UI features
- Relevant technical experience with ideally 4+ years experience developing web applications with modern frameworks (ideally Vue.js, Angular 4+, or React.js).
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study nice to have.
- Previous python experience
- Experience working with and configuring Flask servers
- Proficiency writing SQL queries
- Proficiency building Docker containers and deploying using Kubernetes
- Previous experience using RabbitMQ
- Previous experience using Elasticsearch and writing queries
- Previous experience configuring and monitoring Jenkins for deployments
What we offer!
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Full Health & Dental Benefits
- Company Paid retreats
- We are a small, lean startup that moves very quickly, but offers independence and flexible working hours. On top of that you will get the benefit of working from home as we are fully decentralized.
- As a small company, every member has much more influence and their contributions matter more. If you want to be a part of the growth and contribute to the culture, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Foodspace is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.