How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
Our new client, a global leader in the delivery of transportation and supply chain management solutions is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who can add value to the software that the company is continuously creating.
The company redesigns transport networks, along with implementing and managing new solutions that make significant improvements in efficiency, bringing its customers major cost savings. They do this with the help of an in-house software system which has been developer over the last ten years. This platform that is managing transportation networks for blue chip companies needs to enter a new phase of development.
Your main mission in this long-term project: help develop an optimization engine that will bring major benefits for the company and its clients, by increasing efficiencies in transport planning, resulting in better utilization of vehicles and reduced environmental impact of transport.
Microsoft Visual Studio
SQL and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/8
NoSQL Databases (Mongo and Cosmos)
- A degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in software development and computer programming;
- Extensive experience regarding full stack development (with Angular and React);
- Experience working with .Net Framework;
- Familiarity with the aforementioned technologies;
- Experience with C# or a closely related OO programming language;
- HTML and web service experience;
- Familiarity with MicroService Architecture;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps & Azure API Management;
- Ability to provide creative solutions to technical and operational problems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in operations research, combinatorial optimization, artificial intelligence and heuristic search techniques is very desirable, but not essential.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.