How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with React & Java know-how, who will contribute to the success, quality, and reliability of our client’s products. This fast-growing company that highly appreciates innovation is a global leader in providing digital reality solutions. Having customers in 50+ countries, this leading expert uses data efficiently to produce quality in industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, security, and mobility applications.
In this role, you will help an expert in industrial measurement and metrology with over 200 years under his belt, to expand his product development team that will lead to growth and implementation of new solutions.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for implementing the web architecture of an existing application (client-server). You and your team will use React for the front-end and an up-to-date web app architecture for the back-end.
- A degree in Computer Science or comparable training;
- 6 years of experience in the front- and back-end development of web applications;
- Great experience with the Java programming language;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Front- and back-end development of web applications for various software modules;
- Implementation of requirements for end customers;
- Development and support of internal and external interfaces;
- Development of interactive websites and their continuous further development;
- Close cooperation with the customer service and testing department.
- Knowledge of JEE application servers (e.g. GlassFish/Payara, JBoss/WildFly) would really come in handy.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French and English classes;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.