ation Audi Business Innovation GmbH
amazon web services
Full Stack Developer Automotive Visualization (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG’s range.
The Automotive Visualization Platform (AVP) is the main platform for methodical industrial construction and delivery of product visualization for digital sales channels. Therefore Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops software modules and pipeline components to deliver digital retail and content solutions for constant growing requirements in the visualization of vehicles for Audi and other brands of the VW Group.
- Become part of a first-class team that develops and helps shape products of the future at the frontiers of digital visualization with the latest streaming, web and cloud technologies within the VW Group
- In our self-organised development teams you will analyse, design and implement user-friendly and innovative web applications based on the latest technologies
- You work with modern architecture paradigms such as micro front-ends, micro services or single-page applications on different cloud platforms
- You use agile methods to further develop our products based on Domain Driven Design
- Your team lives DevOps and you accompany the complete lifecycle true to "You build it, you run it"
- Your quality standards and eye for sustainability contribute to future-proof solutions
What you need to succeed
- Strong agile mindset
- Experience with agile software development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with development pipelines, test automation, continuous integration / continuous deployment in cloud-based environments
- Knowledge of modern architecture concepts such as micro front-ends, micro services and DDD
- Knowledge of working with AWS or GCP
- Team spirit, creativity and enjoyment of project-related work
- Good German and English skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable degree
- Experience in application development with FaaS (e.g. AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions)
- Experience with containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code (e.g. Pulumi, Terraform, CDK)
- Experience with WebRTC and streaming
- Initial experience with game engine technologies (Unreal Engine, Unity)
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.