Cleverbit Software is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer who thrives in a challenging, team-driven environment.
At Cleverbit Software, we believe that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, we can drive better results. By joining our team, you can expect to work on innovative technology used by millions of people on an international scale.
Interested in applying? Here’s what you can expect!
- Fully remote placement with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centred on leading technologies at scale.
The Cleverbit Software Advantage:
At Cleverbit Software, we put our people first. That’s why we go above and beyond to give our team members nothing but the best. By joining us as a Full Stack Developer, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest, and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Working at Cleverbit Software:
As a developer on our main product, you will generally be surrounding your coffee-breaks with the development of awesometacular features. On some days, you might decide to come to the office (if you’re in Malta or planning to catch an early flight) to avoid having to constantly move your cat off your keyboard. On others, perhaps, you’ll prefer to work from home after your cat kept you up all night meowing *eyeroll*. We understand that life is unpredictable and abiding to a 9-to-5 can be annoying or downright impossible, so we choose to trust our employees with the freedom to work on their terms. Ultimately, your job will be to help the team deliver on the promises we make to our clients, and being a small team, you’ll be empowered to do just that.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in Azure DevOps.
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Helping clients with third line support.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
We prefer our Full Stack Developers to have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET.
- Good grasp of object-oriented concepts.
- Good understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
The role is 100% remote, but if you decide to come and work from our Maltese office, we can assist you with the relocation.