GlassDollar helps corporates to integrate cutting edge startup products into their value chain.
We collect and analyze millions of data points about startups every day and we use that data to recommend our customers, like Daimler, Porsche & Miele, the best startups to work with.
As a team, we want to change the way people perceive work. We envision a world in which humans are free to search for an impact they want to make, to find purpose, instead of a job to pay the bills. A world so free, that humans can choose missions to undertake, instead of a title to add to their CV. We believe we make that vision a reality, by enabling startup founders to get their first customers with whom to validate their business model and pay the bills.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced full-stack Node.js engineer to join our remote-first engineering team. You will join an experienced engineering team at GlassDollar as one of the first developers and will help lay the foundations for our ambitious roadmap.
What are your responsibilities?
Work closely with our product manager to develop new features for our core product and improve existing ones Develop internal tools to improve the efficiency of our analysts Maintain and optimize our startup database and search engine
- have a product-focused mindset with the customer need always front of mind
- are able to work autonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly
- are experienced with databases (we use Postgres)
- have worked with AWS
- find pleasure in attention to detail, best practices and lifelong learning, always making an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- are fluent in English
- are based in Europe (between UTC+1 and UTC+3)
Our tech stack
- Apollo GraphQL
Every team member at GlassDollar holds equity so that we will jointly participate in the company's success.
We will additionally agree on a salary that you can live on comfortably.
Starting in November, most of our team will pack their stuff in order to escape the Berlin cold (at) the GD Winter Headquarters.
Does this sound like you?
Reach out to apply-engineering "at" glassdollar "dot" com with your LinkedIn and GitHub (or any work you can share) and answer the following questions:
1) Why would you like to join GlassDollar?
2) How do you imagine your perfect day working in this position to look like?