Independent Community Bankers of America
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship either now or in the future.
The Full Stack Developer will design and develop innovative solutions for our member-facing digital presence using various technologies within the Microsoft Azure environment. This position will provide maintenance and support to current applications hosted in the ICBA Secure Cloud. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for providing a visionary and innovative approach towards application development using modern web and mobile technology stacks while ensuring security best practices are implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining, designing, developing, testing, and implementing applications for a variety of interfaces.
- Reviews, integrates, and tests with third-party APIs such as Quorum, HubSpot, netFORUM AMS by Abila, identity providers for authentication and authorization, and other application interfaces as needed.
- Create technical design documentation for every solution supported and delivered.
- Demonstrated skills in supporting and integration with single-sign-on identity providers.
- Collaborate with data and development teams for continuous improvements of application interfaces and integrations.
- Monitors and assists with technical tickets related to application, mobile and web development requests from ICBA staff.
- Enhance and adopt Agile DevOps for continuous integrations and delivery from development to production and vice versa.
- Ability to manage project timelines and keen on delivering within time.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience building applications for the cloud using Microsoft Azure resources and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net Framework
- 5+ years of experience using .Net C# with MVC model for modern applications.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful web services principles or others
- 3+ years of experience working with relational database management systems building business logics and processes manipulating data.
- Experience with server-side configuration for application hosting
- Working knowledge of Sitefinity Content Management System; experience with building custom modules and personas is highly desired.
- Experience using Google mapping APIs supporting digital directories for mobile and web interfaces.
- Proven experience building security best practices standards for application development.
- Experience with git-like code repositories such as Azure DevOps or others.
- Excellent documentation skills documenting technical steps and procedures.
- Excited by challenges, and passionate about problem solving with attention to detail and creative thinking.
- Ability to translate business requirements into cutting edge digital solutions.
- Disciplined to meet deadlines and schedules to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with strong overall interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent education and experience