We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. Youll be part of a cross-functional team thats responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We're building a first-of-its-kind primary care provider that helps deliver equitable health care for people of color via cross platform mobile and web applications. Our stack is a React web application driven by a Django web application and APIs and powered by the best in class Postgres database. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves building world changing experiences driven by cutting edge technology and is excited by writing elegant, testable and highly scalable code. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If youre also familiar with Agile methodologies, wed like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write high quality Python and React code using pragmatic development styles and best practices from the community.
- Implement features and resolve technical issues on a day-to-day basis
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan