Remote Jobs in Worldwide>
As a Full-Stack Software Developer (.Net, Agular 10+), you will use your vast experience in full-stack software development to implement high complexity solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations. You will be working together with a team of talented and results-oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of our digital products.
• Delivering complex and high-quality software solutions integrated with the existing products, in an agile environment.
• Collaborate with QA team and product management team to achieve and extend the overall vision of the product.
• Perform guidance and reviews for mid-level and junior colleagues.
• Perform peer review and peer programming
• Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated timeframe.
• Implement unit and integration tests.
• Solve reported issues.
• 3+ years’ experience with .Net Core or .NET Framework or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP.
• Experience with code and data optimization
• Working experience debugging unfamiliar code
• Deep understanding of software solutions performance, scalability, and maintainability
• Working experience writing code per coding standards.
• Understanding concepts like design patterns and threading.
• Preferable experience with SQL databases (Postgres, MS SqlServer), cloud-hosted solutions.
• Preferable experience with AWS Cloud Services, Docker