IANS Research is an information security advisory and consulting firm, serving Fortune-class information security teams and professionals with in-depth insights and decision support regarding their most pressing technical and strategic challenges. IANS provides access to information security experts who address and solve our clients' challenges as they arise. We help security teams achieve technical excellence and improve engagement with the organization to drive security's impact deeper into the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance of a team lead to implement the design and development of our web application built on .net/C#, Azure, Sitefinity, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and React.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take ownership of associated deliverables
- Strong teamwork and project management skills.
- Work from business requirements through detail design and application specifications
- Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise with any related tools / solutions
- Participate in all phases of the relevant integration deployment and testing
- Work efficiently, both with team members and independently
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- 4 years minimum using C#, .Net Core, and MVC
- Sitefinity development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of JSON, OData, API and Web Services
- Familiarity with React is a plus
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch or MongoDB a plus
- Familiarity with Azure cloud is a plus
- Develop applications with agile principles
- Self-motivation and positive work ethic
- Experience in the full lifecycle of applications
- Experience working in a small team collaborative environment
- BS in Information Systems / Computer Science a plus but not required
.net/C#, Sitefinity, MS SQL Server, Azure, Elasticsearch, MongoDB