You will join a small R&D team of passionate, friendly and skilled individuals who are tasked with pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the field of Business Process Management. We ideate, research, conduct experiments and build prototypes, which might become part of SAP Signavio products.
To reach this goal we use many techniques such as ideation, research, PoCs, Design Sprints, internal & customer validation, building MVPs and driving co-innovation.
- Contributing to the entire cycle of prototype development, from first ideas and brainstorming sessions to continuously delivering improvements based on customer data
- Bootstrapping and developing end-to-end prototypes (Front & Backend) in collaboration with the team
- Collaborate with data scientists, tech leads from other teams and the product organisation
- Ensuring compliance with our security guidelines
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery and operations (deployment, monitoring, alarming & maintenance)
- Knowledge transfer to product delivery teams as part of the productization process
- Mentorship of less experienced peers
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as AWS, K8S, Docker and CircleCI
- Experience with microservice architectures; designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining several microservices
- Experience with Rest APIs and GraphQL as well as interservice communication and security patterns
- Experience with debugging and monitoring in distributed systems; Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana
- Challenging existing and defining new architectural standards with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable with fast iterations, building and testing MVPs, 80/20 methodology (pragmatic development approaches) and throwing code away (fail-fast attitude)
- Ability to communicate decisions
- Ability to handle uncertainty and to adapt to continuous change
- Experience and passion in research and innovation projects
- Customer-centric and data-driven decision making
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year.
Moreover, Signavio will support you in case of relocation and visa application.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.