Full Stack Engineer: Vue.js, Node.js, learn mobile apps | start-up fitness app
Projektt is hiring a Full Stack Developer - working in Vue.js and Node.js - to help build its new fitness app and associated infrastructure and processes.
We're a start-up technology company that helps people achieve their fitness goals. We're building a slick easy-to-use application that people will love. We will expose you to our domain experts and users to help you understand our world, from which you can build great solutions. You'll be our fourth colleague in the engineering team, with support from our UX designer.
You'll make important contributions from the start - initially focused on the web front end, and laying the groundwork for major projects such as the mobile app, while helping evolve our processes.
We deploy to production multiple times each day, and we'll trust you to get on with things. We offer a culture where you may work under your own initiative as part of a collaborative effort towards common goals.
It's an opportunity to be a formative team member, and to grow and improve together.
Upcoming projects within the team
- Building content feed, live streaming, payment integrations, group, sharing etc.
- Contributing to our development culture, methods and automation
- Exploring Elastic for data storage and search
- Building mobile app
- Optionally, helping build recommendation engine
We're looking for
- Someone with curiosity, pragmatism, and who relishes autonomy
- Proven back end coding skills, using Node.js
- Ability to write code that's efficient, robust, documented and well tested
- Web service writing skills, and familiarity with relational databases e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Optionally, you may also bring - or like to gain - familiarity with React Native or similar
Current ecosystem - we'll welcome your influence
Node.js API service (run using AWS Lambda) | Vue.js (Quasar framework) with TypeScript | DynamoDB | Github Actions | Cypress | app performance monitoring
Salary and benefits
- £40,000 - £55,000 we're keeping an open mind
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day for your birthday
- Flexible and remote working - tell us what you need
- Personal development plan that you can shape, with budget for related training/certifications
- Stock options after qualifying period