Full-stack Java Developer for a key global player in Field Service Management
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with great Java know-how to join a project for a company that has been on the market since 2005.
Our client, a French leader and a global key player in Field Service Management, proposes a cloud-based software solution dedicated to the management of interventions. The application is used in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, energy, utilities, security, construction and medical equipment.
About the project
The solution proposed consists of two applications: web – for the configuration of the work orders treated – and mobile, used by the technicians on the field.
In this position, as a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on a Scrum-based project, in mixed teams, alongside the client’s developers.
For every framework used, expectations are further than just searching the documentation but digging into frameworks code for advanced usage/ integration and improved performance.
Technologies & tools:
Spring Boot 2.0, Java 8, Apache Camel 2.19, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Hibernate 5, PostgreSQL, Ansible.
- Produce modular, testable, tested & maintainable code;
- Limit the allocation and promotion rate of the app;
- Use advanced optimization techniques for all transaction exchanges with the database using ORM or JDBC;
- Develop new features;
- Detect and solve bugs that might occur;
- Update the tech stack when needed.
- Experience as a front-end developer;
- 4+ years of experience in working with Java;
- Ability to ensure QA when needed;
- Analytical and good organization skills;
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies;
- Great communicator, with excellent skills in transmitting a clear idea;
- Good level of English.
- DevOps know-how;
- French language skills (level B1).