ruby on rails
We know that headhunters are already beating down your door. We want to earn our right to work with you every single day.
Hey, my name is Calvin, and I know how you feel.
Even though I am the founder of the successful SaaS company Simplero.com andmight I addIve been blessed with a wonderful team of intelligent and kind people from all over the globe, things were not always like this.
I spent many a dark hour figuring out why being awkward around other people made me become such a great software developer.
Part of that is probably that while humans could be unpredictable and mean, with computers, it was I who was on top.
But building a full and balanced life?
Not so much.
Anyway, today Im happy to report that I enjoy the best of both sides:
The light side of having mastered the art of focus and logical thinking.
Having great relationships and being able to build a strong organization with an incredible team and massive growth potential.
A dark and evil power is upon us.
...is where you enter the story.
You will be the Superman who is called upon to hammer the villains back into the abyss from whence they came.
Oops. I got carried away...I do that.
The truth is that while were a super efficient and tight-knit team, we still have way more work to do than even we can handle.
Because what we do matters.
Were not here to manipulate people into wasting time on their phones. Were not here to trick people into clicking ads for things they dont really want or need. Were not here to just make a quick buck and go bye-bye.
Were here to improve peoples lives in material, meaningful ways.
To help them earn a solid living with peace of mind.
To help them grow mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
To help solve all of the major challenges facing humanity at this point in our evolution.
I mean that part by the way. Jokes and corny comic book metaphors aside.
Were out to solve real world scale problems, and we need your help.
So what do you say...?
Do you want to play, or dont you?
Under this youll find the usual job ad routine.
Look it through, and if you meet the qualifications, raising your hand if you feel a connection after reading this.
Your friend in the good fight,
Founder & CEO of Simplero
What we do
Simplero is the all-in-one platform for authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, and other people in the business of transforming lives. Simplero brings together all of the tools they need in one fun and easy to use platform so they can focus on serving their clients, building their business, and living their purpose. We help trailblazers transform lives at scale.
Were 100% bootstrapped, privately owned, and were not in it for an exit. Were here to serve our clients and do work that matters for decades to come. We have customers that have been with us for over ten years, and still love us as much as we love them.
The team is currently 100% remote. We plan to open a New York office in 2021. If youre in NY, awesome! If not, you can be remote.
What sets Simplero apart
- No VCs. 100% customer and sweat equity funded.
- Profitable. Been in business for 11+ years. Solid, stable, proven company, product, and business model.
- 2,300 active customers. Our customers have earned over $200M using Simplero.
- Our founder & CEO is a developer and built the product himself for the first several years. Deep technical understanding and support all the way to the top.
- We solve real problems for real people that they're happy to pay us real money. We sign off each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
- We do things differently from other companies. You'll see. We laugh a lot. Were real with each other. We breathe. We care
Whats in it for you
- Changing lives at scale. Making the tools that empower experts to make a living teaching others is seriously high-leverage work.
- Be part of a lean, efficient, high-autonomy, high-accountability team.
- Show exactly what you created AND know exactly how many customers benefit from it how often.
- With a development team rarely larger than 2 people, we built what other companies need 100s of engineers to build. Welcome to the 100x club!
- Know how great it feels when you make a customers day. Youre not locked in a room 4 floors away from anyone who talks to a customer: youll see the impact of each bug fix, surprise and delight tweak, and feature.
- Access to hundreds of hours of training material, books, workouts, etc.. For just about anything you want to learn about Internet business, personal growth, software developmentif its not already in our virtual library, just ask.
- Personal and professional coaching. Who do you want to be? How do you want to grow yourself and your career? Well help you get there.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year. Yes. We want you to get some perspective and rest.
- Generous profit sharing. Since we dont have stock options, this is how we do it.