At Displayr, our mission is to make it easier for everyone to find and share the stories in their data. We do this by creating software that makes it easy to do all aspects of data analysis and reporting, from simple tables through to machine learning, PowerPoint automation through to online dashboards.
Our Engineering team is at the heart of this mission, and we need YOU.
You will be helping our core engineering team create a brand-new data editing component, build the next generation of data visualization, and simplify user experience.
- Live anywhere in Australia or New Zealand with access to solid WIFI, and work remotely from the comfort of your home office.
- Join our core engineering team developing new components.
- Work on front end and back end projects.
- Convert ideas to products and features in a highly collaborative environment.
- Help scale the platform and make it more stable.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- You have at least 5 years of solid development experience.
- You deeply understand the platforms and libraries you use.
- Your CV is full of achievements you are proud of.
- You are concise, clear, and courteous in your communication.
- You are curious and innovative.
- You take calculated risks and are not afraid of failure.
Our Tech Stack
- Back-end: C#, SQL.
- Supporting systems: C#, Python, R, Rust, Node.js.
- Platforms: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes.
- At Displayr you are not just a cog in the large engine. You’ll be able to see the decisions you make have a tangible impact.
- Displayr is entirely bootstrapped and continues to grow safely. We are not driven by Venture Capital, so we decide our own direction, based on what is good for our customers.
- We offer the best we can to our team to help them be the best they can.
- We prefer evidence over intuition, experience, and "best practice". We work hard to make the best idea win, not the idea of the most experienced person.
- We minimize interruptions while being an open book.
- International company - offices in Sydney, Chicago and London.
- You have unlimited opportunity to learn new skills and technologies and grow in the company.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Work from home allowance
- Options in the business (join a fast-growing company in its early stages)
- Relaxed workplace and culture
- Select your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Training allowance to help you grow your skills
- Relocation allowance will be offered if you would prefer to move to our Sydney office. It is pretty cool, on the water with access to a pool and tennis court should you wish to join us!
- Candidates will need to reside in Australia or NZ with full-working rights.