Full-Stack Software Engineer (Archive Product)
At Gaggle, we help schools prevent suicide, self-harm, violence, and bullying. We are looking for a full-stack software engineer (remote; US-based) to join our distributed team to design and build the software that our customers and employees use to protect kids and save lives.
What will you be doing?
As a Full-stack Software Engineer, you will be working with leadership and product to design a new experience and develop a responsive web app for our new archive product using Java, Angular, Typescript, and AWS.
Here's how our team likes to work:
- Small product teams that own the entire lifecycle of their applications
- Build web applications with Angular, Typescript, HTML, and CSS
- Develop APIs in TypeScript or Java
- Run our applications on AWS
- Use GraphQL and REST for invoking APIs
- Deploy APIs with AppSync and AWS Lambda
- Deliver software frequently through continuous delivery pipelines
- Automate testing as a part of our pipelines
- Use agile development practices, specifically Kanban
- Collaborate through Slack, Google Meet, Jira, and GitHub
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of a salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k). US-based, home office (remote) capabilities required