ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery.
We are looking for full-stack developers to help build out our capabilities as we continue to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate public domain datasets into the search platform using our ETL framework.
- Design and implement new features that integrate and highlight the various public datasets.
- Work with various external enterprise search APIs to ingest and enrich clients’ documents for search.
- Assist machine learning engineers with deploying their models into production
- Communicate directly with clients on requirements, progress, and setting expectations.
- Assist with bug fixes and writing of regression and unit tests.
Education and Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in software development
- 5+ years in related experience and training
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strongly skilled in Python. Experience with SQL and an ORM (e.g. sqlalchemy).
- Can hold your own on the frontend UI in ReactJS
- Comfortable working with Docker and in a Linux environment
- Experience with ElasticSearch – very strong plus
- Experience with Elastic Map Reduce or Spark is a plus
- Knowledge of networking, especially AWS services and infrastructure is a plus
- Must have a self-starter mentality and willingness to dig deep into the code.
- Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes-based approach, in a fast paced environment of quickly evolving requirements.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter benefit)
- 401(k) and matching
- Equity in the company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Environment