Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote Jobs in GA>
Full Stack Software Engineer
Stable Kernel is a custom software and technology firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our in-house product teams partner with Fortune 500s to navigate the unknown – that space between an identified problem and a future-focused solution. We strategize, architect, design, develop and commercialize custom software that builds our clients’ businesses.
As a Software Engineer, you will have opportunities to learn new technologies, make decisions that influence the path of a product roadmap, collaborate daily with other engineers and product team members, leverage software development best practices, and develop new skills to become a more well-rounded engineer.
Above all, your work and contribution will help some of the largest companies in the world be more successful and the products you build will impact hundreds and thousands of users every day.
Some of your responsibilities include
- Working with development teams and project managers to ideate software solutions
- Developing client-side and server-side solutions
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Writing technical documentation
Our ideal candidate
- Thrives in a hybrid working environment
- At least 3 years development experience with an emphasis on back-end development.
- At least 2 years experience with common stacks and cloud technologies. AWS or Azure experience, notably.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A commitment to working in line with our company values
- Strong organizational skills
- A team player with a knack for visual design and utility
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or experience
Generous total compensation package
Base Compensation Range: $105,000-$120,000
- Health, vision and dental plans at 100% personal coverage
- 401k with above-average company matching
- Group Life and Short Term Disability Insurance at no cost to employee
- Optional Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account participation
- $3000 annual industry educational budget
- Paid time off and paid holidays (including a floating holiday)
*Note – We are not sponsoring employment visas at this time. If you are currently in possession of an employment visa, it will need to be effective for at least 3 years from the date of your application for your candidacy for employment to be considered.
Stable Kernel’s culture is inclusive and expansive. We celebrate diversity in its many glorious forms and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender role orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. However, we will discriminate against those unwilling to comply with the practice of our company values:
- we work with integrity always
- we respect our work and each other
- we are dedicated to life-long learning and sharing
- we stay hungry for new challenges
If you are like-minded in this regard, we hope you will apply. We look forward to meeting you.