amazon web services
Our team in Sofia is on a mission to bring to life a new, state-of-the-art web application for Switzerland's leading information platform, that provides unique sales and marketing knowledge on construction projects from all over Switzerland for everyone directly or indirectly involved in the construction business. Now we are looking for experienced developers to join the journey and contribute to the full development life cycle of several modern web applications.
The Software Stack
• Modern web frontend (front office and back office) with React / React Admin;
• Serverless backend on Amazon Web Services cloud (e.g.: Lambda, S3, Cognito, AppSync, SNS, SQS, etc.);
• SQL and NoSQL databases, ElasticSearch;
• REST and GraphQL APIs.
In your daily work you will:
• Be part of an agile/lean team to develop web portals for a specialized information platform;
• Participate in the technical design of features;
• Oversee the work of your teammates and ensure the quality of the deliverables;
• Communicate daily with stakeholders and other colleagues;
• Keep the documentation and reporting in a good shape.
What We Are Looking For
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
• With a mature understanding of the software development lifecycle;
• Experienced with Node,js, Python or similar technology for the backend;
• With a good understanding of how web applications and APIs work;
• Experienced with overseeing small teams;
• Experienced working directly with clients;
• Experienced with AWS is a plus;
• Fluent in English.
The attitude we like:
• Team oriented;
• Able to work independently with attention to details;
• Willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution;
• Intellectually curious and lifelong learner;
• Ready to share a joke and a good laugh :-)
• Relaxed and friendly environment;
• Home office policy;
• Private health insurance package;
• Employee referral bonus;
• Flat company structure;
• Teambuilding / Christmas party / regular office breakfasts;
• Gym membership and other discounts;
• Free massage in the office / free coffee, milk, tea, fruits, etc.
Bianor is a recognized authority on mobile and video solutions and is dedicated to helping businesses take full advantage of technology.
For about 20 years we have been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, media and telecommunication companies.
Bianor employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
We design, develop, and operate custom IT solutions that help our partners stand out! We possess significant know-how in video and image processing, video streaming solutions, and OTT platforms.
We are proficient in IT business consultancy, software products concept proposition, implementation, quality assurance, placing in service, and support.
We possess considerable expertise in building video processing, streaming, and live broadcasting solutions. In addition to its A-list civil sector clients, Bianor has a history of successful partnerships with leading Defense Industry contractors on various large-scale multinational projects.