asp.net web api2
You have initiative and excellent problem solving skills. You can research solutions and implement them quickly and robustly. You will have ample opportunity to influence the technical direction of the project and contribute to the entire life cycle. In addition to development, you will liaise with clients to investigate and fix bugs and to specify new features.
You have at least two years commercial experience in C#. However, prior financial services experience is not required and we welcome applicants from any industry. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
You will work from home, with daily video calls with the rest of the team and occasional face-to-face meetings. Although the job is remote, you MUST be based in the UK (applicants from elsewhere, please do not apply).
Skills & Requirements
- C#, ASP.Net, .Net framework
- SQL querying (MS SQL or MySQL)
- Vue.js or Angular (we use Vue.js)
- Web API
Nice To Have
- Web Forms (should be removed by EOY 2021)
- Material Design, Vuetify
- Entity Framework, NHibernate
- AWS (EC2, S3, Route 53, Aurora, ElastiCache, CodeCommit/Deploy/Pipeline, auto scaling…)
- Unit testing