We're an ambitious, diverse, and fun team excited about building a tool to help companies and their people achieve awesome results.
Perdoo is a simple but powerful goal management platform that enables organizations to keep track of strategy, OKRs, KPIs, and more. We make businesses more transparent, more aligned, and more agile — by fixing the broken link between strategy and execution.
Companies like Calendly, Flaconi, and Rewe already use Perdoo to achieve amazing things and accelerate their growth.
As a Full Stack Web Engineer (f/m/div), you’ll be working very closely with our CTO to architect solutions and build them from end-to-end, including having conversations with product, design, and support to pull everything together. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about working in a small team to bring our technology to the next level and is passionate about building products that last.
We’re looking for someone with strong React skills that wants to grow into a Full Stack Engineer. Experience with backend projects (particularly using Django) is a huge plus, but not necessarily required as long as you’re able and willing to learn quickly and on-the-job.
As our Full Stack Web Engineer (f/m/div) you’ll
- Build and architect Perdoo end-to-end, ensuring that it is secure, fast and reliable for our customers
- Work in an agile team and continuously refine our own processes for maximum efficiency and fun
- Ensure our stack is scalable and state of the art, staying on top of the latest technologies we can take advantage of
- Automate most of our testing to keep both new and existing parts of our app stable and bug free
- Help yourself and others maintain and improve their quality of work through code reviews
Required Skills / Experience
If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company's success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo.
- 4+ years of full-time, professional, web development experience. Work on Web products/apps (typically SaaS) is a plus.
- Strong React skills are a must. Experience with Apollo Client, GraphQL and Django are a huge plus.
- If you’re planning to work remotely, at least one year of experience in doing so.
- Strong communicator (both written and oral), independent, self-starter, willing to learn!
What we offer
- The ability to work remotely.
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning.
- A beautiful office in Berlin with an awesome view over the city.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!