Trusted Shops GmbH
amazon web services
Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about software development and interested in both back-end and front-end technologies? You already know and understand a lot, but you always want to develop yourself further and learn even more? Your personal technology stack covers both web and server-side technologies?
Then we would like to welcome you to the Integration & Insights team, where we create an important pillar of eTrusted's applications and services in an agile mythology. With our solutions such as widgets, online stores can present their trustworthiness and service quality and thus convince their customers of the attractiveness of their offers.
With our cloud based SaaS feedback platform eTrusted, companies can capture, manage, analyze and display transactional customer feedback. eTrusted helps to maximize customer feedback in quality and quantity to create the most value for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about software development - with or without studies, on the job or privately
- Modern frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js) already help you already in your day-to-day work
- Web components & micro frontends are well known to you
- You like to work in an agile environment with short development cycles and an continuous delivery approach
- First experience with cloud-based services is a plus
- You have an open mindset, want to continuously develop yourself and learn new technologies
What we offer you:
- Self education day: Spend one day per month exclusively for developing yourself and your skills
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)