We're growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for an experienced HR manager/recruiter to join our team. As our first HR hire, you will be the driving force in helping accelerate airfocus as an awesome tech brand.
You will collaborate closely with and report directly to the founders. You will focus on recruiting remote and Hamburg-based talent including software engineers, product managers, marketing & sales enthusiasts, and more. You will help build a friendly place that people like.
If you are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Use your detective skills to find the best fitting technical and non-technical talent. You'll match future airfolks to their dream job and provide a bespoke candidate experience that people share.
- Combine our ambitious growth mindset with maintaining a high talent bar and preserving airfocus’ unique culture.
- Continuously improve our talent acquisition functions, including recruiting process improvement, tracking individual quality and efficiency metrics, and establishing best practices.
- Develop the employer brand strategy further.
- Skilled. You have demonstrated success in converting passive leads to active candidates. You provide a delightful experience to every candidate, regardless of the hiring outcome, and push for high standards in the recruiting process.
- Limitless. We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment and HR are currently done and enjoys getting creative about finding and retaining awesome talent.
- Curious. You want to know not just what people do, but why/how they do it and how that might be transferable to airfocus.
- Sense of urgency. You know how to work with multiple competing priorities, to shift focus as needs or requirements change, and to manage the expectations of those you work with.
- Love tech. Broad understanding of the SaaS market and a deep appreciation for the ways technology makes work better, and are comfortable learning/using different tools to accomplish a goal.
- Prefer diverse teams. You understand that a diverse team outperforms a homogeneous team and that it takes active work to build a diverse pool of candidates.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons and education courses.