KUBIKx develops digital ventures for the logistics and transportation space. As a Fullstack Engineer, you will create high-quality prototypes that will eventually become the core product of a new venture. Your team’s mission is to make sure that all of our ideas leverage the latest technology trends such as AI/ML, Crypto, or IoT. You’re going to be part of the ideation process from the start and will support the venture ideation & building by creating PoCs, working prototypes and MVPs.
- Participate in the venture ideation process early on.
- Develop cutting-edge technological concepts and choose a custom-fit tech stack.
- Build high-quality prototypes that will eventually become the core product of a new venture.
- Support the development of the first product iteration to build a successful venture.
- Be responsible for the entire development cycle – from architecture to implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work closely with your peers and challenge your ideas and approaches.
- You look at your software from the customer’s point of view.
- You are passionate about evaluating how emerging technologies could solve user problems better.
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience working in the frontend and/or backend.
- You have strong communication skills in both English and German (at least B2).
- You work well independently and in a team.
- You are a fast learner and will be able to teach yourself any technology that will be required to solve a given challenge.
- You are creative and a never-ending source for innovative ideas. Be aware, nobody will write you a ticket!
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact by shaping how logistics will look like in the future.
- Be an essential member of a smart and committed cross-functional team with the backup of a European market leader.
- Act as an entrepreneur with a high degree of creative freedom and execution flexibility.
- A competitive salary and of course free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits and relaxed team socials.
- Flexible working times from home or in an attractive central location in Berlin.