Do what you love
You will be directly involved in the further development of the meshcloud platform. Developers like you should like to use it: Your view as a developer is important to us! You will advance our platform with new features, integrate further cloud platforms and deployment practices. Senior developers at meshcloud are responsible for significant architecture and technology decisions. You can look forward to an exciting environment with deeply technical challenges that provides plenty opportunity for personal growth.
Why you are our perfect match
- Significant experience in Kotlin or Java and their standard libraries
- Well-versed in the development of web applications and REST APIs (HTTP)
- Strong skills working with relational (SQL) or document databases (RavenDB, MongoDB)
- Practical knowledge using version control (git), CI/CD tools, issue trackers and working with agile methods
Additionally, the following skills and experiences would be interesting for us and nice-to-have:
- Experience in other programming languages, frameworks and technologies
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, OpenShift, OpenStack or Cloud Foundry
- Experience with "cloud native" tools like Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, Helm, Terraform or Ansible
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)Experience with distributed database systems such as Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB or RavenDB
- Contributions to open source projects and/or programming communities such as Stackoverflow
We believe that every technical skill can be valuable! No matter how extraordinary the technology you may be particularly well versed with, you have certainly learned something special that will help make us and our platform even better! At the end of the day, it is your motivation and love for technology that matters.
Why you shoud apply
Our vision "Empower Humans to build a better future" is not only related to the opportunities we offer our customers, but is also reflected in our everyday work. That's why your ideas are important to us! With the help of lean and fast processes, our teams effectively drive improvements and have a great impact on the development of our product and meshcloud every day.
Our benefits and perks include:
- We support your personal and professional development! In consultation with you, you will receive development and training plans tailored to your needs
- Work in small, self-organized teams with clear goals
- Freedom and the possibility to make independent decisions are a standard for us, but of course you can count on teamwork and mutual support
- Mobile Work within Germany possible, after onboarding option to World Office
- Many free snacks & drinks in our office in Frankfurt (dogs also welcome)
- Regular live team events and weekly virtual coffee dates
- For all bookworms: Access to over a hundred books in our meshBib on topics like coding, leadership, personal development, etc.
- Benefits app for our employees, which includes budgets for lunch, gym, internet and mobility
For those interested, here is an overview of our current tech stack.
Apply now and become a meshi!
We look forward to receiving your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.