At SpotMe, we build an engagement platform for online events. With over 2 million users and 300+ customers like L’Oréal, SAP, and Pfizer, G2 says we are one of the leaders in the space.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
Develop new live interactivity features for the SpotMe platform that enable to better engage participants during online events and digital experiences.
This shall include working on real-time features such as voting, chatting, posting questions and pushing emotions to others. It will also include working on live streaming broadcast technologies as well as one-to-one and one-to-many video communications features.
You will report to the Live Engagement Team Leader.
- Develop new real-time features for our live interaction tools.
- Optimize user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting.
- Perform complete UI/UX re-design with ease of use, contextual aid in mind.
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features.
- Participate in brainstorming, specification, and design sessions.
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position developing new real-time features.
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex web applications.
- Hands-on experience with real-time web concepts and architecture patterns.
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution.
- Knowledge of live streaming and web video player technologies is a strong asset.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office.