Wings 4U s.r.o.
Wings4U is a global 100% remote B2B marketing agency. We work with enterprise clients and their customers to celebrate success and turn it into revenue growth. Customer reference and customer evidence are our “bread and butter”.
We are currently looking for a Global Reference Manager to join the Reference program with one of our tech industry clients. If you have experience in client-facing roles in a corporate B2B setting, you strive to shine a light on people’s success, and want to forget the daily commute to and from work, this position is most likely a great fit for you.
You are a perfect candidate if you have a corporate background, speak and write fluent English, you understand modern technology, and excel in strategic relationship building. Even more perfect if remote work is your thing!
Your job will be to:
- Provide targeted customer references & evidence to sales and marketing teams as requested
- Fulfill customer-to-prospect requests.
- Manage the top Reference Customers directly to maximize customer satisfaction and impact in the organization by driving Annual Customer Advocacy Success Plans with top references.
- Own and maintain Reference profiles updated.
- Scan the Sales Pipeline and proactively offer references to sellers in form of Customer Stories or organizing Customer-to-Customer Reference Calls.
- Manage correspondence, ensuring timely responses and relevant guidance whenever prudent.
- Build and strengthen field sales and marketing relationships through positive outreach, aggregation of requests, taking action on field feedback, and providing responses within designated SLAs.
You already have:
- Proven track record working cross-functionally with business
unit stakeholders, establishing customer relationships and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- 3+ years of corporate experience in client-facing roles (project
management, program management, account management, advocacy/reference management)
- Fundamental understanding of technology: cloud, digital productivity
tools, business apps
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills and punctuality
- International exposure
Additionally, you may have:
- Experience or in-depth familiarity with customer evidence /customer reference /customer advocacy
- Remote work experience