We are a team of researchers, software developers, designers and other professionals creating a digital treatment for one of the world's most common ailments: osteoarthritis (OA) and chronic joint pain. Our platform connects patients with trained physical therapists, and gives them access to education and an individualized daily schedule of exercises. Everything we do is based on world-class science, and the effectiveness of our treatment has been validated by several peer-reviewed studies. Joint Academy fundamentally changes OA treatment by delivering an evidence-based, scalable and cost-effective online solution.
Our engineering department consists of 60+ developers aiming for creating a scalable and user friendly tech platform which can easily be released in several countries with great patient value. You will join us in a super exciting time as we start executing on a new architectural roadmap. To further enable scaling we will go for an event driven service based architecture with a new programming language Go/Golang.
What You'll Do
- Share your experience from working in a service based architecture with Go
- Join a cross functional team of dedicated and skilled software professionals building a cutting-edge e-health platform
- Design and implement systems and APIs that deliver digital treatment to thousands of patients
- Write efficient code to support complex business requirements, meeting the demands of various markets, payment structures, and regulations
- Test your code using a range of tools and strategies, such as unit, integration, and property-based testing framework
- You will work with something meaningful and a product that has a positive impact on many people's lives globally
- You will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension and insurance package
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness contribution and exercise two hours per week during working hours
- Yearly Volunteering Day to spend on a non profit organisation
- Quarterly hack days, monthly knowledge sharing talks, one hour per week to spend on professional learning and a dedicated budget for competence development
- Modern office in Malmö with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station - or work remotely in the comfort of your own home
For any questions about this position or our recruitment processes in general, you can contact Sara Stjernquist, Head of People & Organisation, at [email protected] or 0721-81 53 43.