Joint Academy is a global leader in delivering digital treatment for chronic joint pain, connecting patients with licensed Physical Therapists. Backed by science, our clinically validated treatment programs include individualized exercises, interactive education and tracking tools. The intersection of digital treatment and data science opens up new possibilities of treating patients in a sustainable and more personal way, while reducing pain and improving quality of life.
With Joint Academy, youre joining a scaleup with a global reach beyond its origins in Sweden, treating patients in five markets across two continents.
Our engineering department consists of 60+ developers aiming for creating a scalable and user friendly tech platform which can easily be released in several countries with great patient value. You will join us in a super exciting time as we start executing on a new architectural roadmap. To further enable scaling we will go for an event driven service based architecture with a new programming language Go/Golang.
What You'll Do
- Share your experience from working in a service based architecture with Go
- Join a cross functional team of dedicated and skilled software professionals building a cutting-edge e-health platform
- Design and implement systems and APIs that deliver digital treatment to thousands of patients
- Write efficient code to support complex business requirements, meeting the demands of various markets, payment structures, and regulations
- Test your code using a range of tools and strategies, such as unit, integration, and property-based testing framework
- You will work with something meaningful and a product that has a positive impact on many people's lives globally
- You will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension and insurance package
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness contribution and exercise two hours per week during working hours
- Yearly Volunteering Day to spend on a non profit organisation
- Quarterly hack days, monthly knowledge sharing talks, one hour per week to spend on professional learning and a dedicated budget for competence development
- Work from a modern office, fully remote or a hybrid of the two. As of now, we have our main office in Malmö (40+ ppl) and one in Stockholm (~10 ppl). As we grow, we may be able to offer additional offices or co-working spaces in other cities as well.
For any questions about this position or our recruitment processes in general, you can contact Sara Stjernquist, Head of People & Organisation, at [email protected] or 0721-81 53 43.