Headquarters: Irvine, California, United States
Who We Are:
Skill Success is a subscription e-learning platform offering nearly 3,000 online courses for personal and professional development. We've served nearly 600,000 students since 2015. Our company purpose is to empower people to reach their full potential in their careers.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced marketing leader to capitalize on the rapidly growing edTech industry and take the business to the next level.
- You are a self-starter, entrepreneurial, highly ambitious, and problem solver.
- You are process oriented, analytical, and use data to make decisions.
- You enjoy creative thinking and are an excellent communicator.
- Successfully reach or exceed our target growth for paid subscriber base.
- Create and execute an omnichannel digital marketing strategy.
- Successfully manage and optimize marketing initiatives in Advertising Platforms, Email Marketing, and Affiliates.
- Lead the marketing team in execution: measure results & change activities.
- Recruit marketing team and vendors as necessary to execute the vision.
- Identify new marketing channels and opportunities.
- Coach and mentor marketing team members.
- Single point of contact for the leadership team on marketing results.
- 4+ years of experience leading, managing, and recruiting a marketing team in a $10MM+ saas or ecommerce business (digital subscriptions a huge plus!)
- Deep strategic expertise on multiple advertising platforms (Ex. Facebook, Google, TikTok, Snap, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of email marketing, CRO, affiliate, and SEO -- enough to lead and qualify team members or vendors to execute.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience analyzing reports from the data team and drawing actionable insights.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Include the words "Let's grow Skill Success!" in your cover letter.
- 100% remote
- Competitive salary + generous bonus structure based on performance.
- Custom benefits plan to suit your needs