We help power the world! Journeyman is building a global deep job tech platform for energy professionals with a focus on renewables.
We connect energy professionals with their dream jobs, support talented people in re-and upskilling and reactivate professionals who have left the industry. Due to the rapid spread of new energy technologies and renewables, the demand for energy professionals is increasing rapidly and exceeds the supply by far. We want to help solve this problem and offer people great career paths and opportunities
- The chance to design and build a product from the ground up and take part in the fundamental decisions concerning technology, system- and cloud infrastructure
- The possibility to work remotely after a short time (3-6 months) with the team in Berlin (within a 4 hour time difference range)
- Good salary, company shares, and a say in the further development of the company
- Individual, structured coaching by other leaders in Tech in Berlin through our network
- Regular team and company events, an office in an industrial loft style in the middle of Kreuzberg, excellent coffee, and an in-house tap for an after-work beer
- A motivated and committed team, which consists of employees from a wide range of backgrounds and origins
- You have the overall responsibility for the first iteration of our SaaS product both on the B2C as well as the B2B side of our platform
- You are responsible for supporting our recruiting efforts and building our engineering team - no matter where in the world they are located.
- You will, in collaboration with our CEO and Head of Product, decide on the technology and features we will use and build
- You have the ability to think conceptually in terms of business models and features on the one hand, but also bring along the ability build the first features completely by yourself (or evaluate and integrate existing products that do the job)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as (full-stack) software developer or head of technology, preferably in the start-up industry
- A relevant education: a Bachelor or Master of Science in CS or a comparable field
Not sure if you fit? Questions about the job? Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected]
Interested in the general deep job tech platform trend --> https://a16z.com/2020/09/23/deep-job-platforms/
Otherwise, we look forward to your application and to telling you more about us.!