Headquarters: San Francisco
- Work closely with our leadership team to set and execute our People strategy
- Drive our recruiting process, including role definition, sourcing, screening and interviewing
- Manage the complete onboarding and offboarding processes for all employees and ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Collaborate with the executive team to create a competitive compensation and benefits program
- Organize company meetups and lead other company-wide initiatives that nurture a positive working environment
- Be the point person for employee relations concerns, issues, and grievances
- Oversee and manage a performance review process that drives high performance
- Manage meeting cadence across the organization
- Experience scaling a fast-growing company across the full employee lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding and training
- Proven track record of building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse team and culture
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to constantly be context switching
- Ability to run many complex projects simultaneously and to stay well organized
- Excellent communication skills. You are empathetic and trustworthy.
- Experience managing international benefits programs
- There’s no task too menial for you. You roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You have experience and desire to work in a distributed environment
- Annual salary from $85,400 to $106,000 and up to 0.025% of equity.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- We try to hold all most of our team meetings between 7am–9am PST / 3pm–5pm BST / 11pm–1am JST to accommodate as many time zones as possible