Staff Management | SMX Recruitment & Placement Solutions (RPS) is seeking a highly motivated Recruiter experienced in recruiting for mid to high skill roles across a variety of labor segments. As a member of the RPS team, you will use data-driven processes and analysis to understand the effectiveness of different sourcing channels and then share that data with the client to get the best fit. This position works remotely and qualified candidates will need to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Our exciting, fast-paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills. In this position, most of your time will be spent interacting with candidates and hiring managers, so exceptional communication and relationship building skills are a must.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Comprehensive vision, health, and dental insurance
- 401K matching and stock options
- Performance based quarterly bonus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Manage a full requisition load across varied labor markets
- Establish relationship with hiring manager and to get thorough understanding of the client's needs and expectations.
- Prepare market analytics to obtain market pay rates and candidate availability and ease to fill
- Candidate sourcing using internet job boards, social media, and other sourcing channels
- Submit fully vetted candidates to hiring manager and assist with interview scheduling and offers of employment
- Use ATS system to track candidate pool throughout the hiring process
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Have a solid knowledge of the recruiting process with experience in talent acquisition for mid- to high level positions across various labor segments
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with hiring managers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Experience in applicant tracking systems (Taleo experience preferred)
- Strong Team Player who can work well with colleagues to reach team goals
- Work remotely
- Regularly, 45-50 hours per week
- Flexibility is key and will be expected to work all hours required to provide the best possible service to the client.
- Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
- As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.